Tracy Henderson is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in the state of Washington and has been working in the mental health field since 2012. Tracy is an alumni of Bastyr University.
Tracy’s approach is values driven, strength-based, and person-centered. Tracy works to cultivate an environment where you can develop trust and feel safe to share your truth. Tracy works with his clients as an ally, as a resource, and as a partner to help understand what matters most and identify what it will take to make that happen. Tracy’s primary areas of focus include personal growth, emotions, relationships, and systems.
Tracy’s experience has included working with diverse populations that include children, teens, couples, families, and adults in a variety of settings. Tracy has worked at community mental health agencies, at the Bastyr Center for Natural Health, in the Seattle Public School System, group practices, and in private practice.
Education & Affiliations:
- MA in Counseling Psychology from Bastyr University
- MA in Information Management from the University of Washington
- BA in Sociology from the Evergreen State College
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)
- ADHD – Certified Clinical Services Provider (CCSP)
- Gottman Level 2 Trained Therapist