First Year ND ResidentEducation
- ND at Bastyr University
- Clinical herbalist certification
- Vermont Center for Integrative Herbalism
- BA in Psychology, Johnson State College
- Digestive health (especially SIBO, IBS, IBD, leaky gut)
- Gut microbiome
- Queer/trans/LGBTQ+ health
- Primary care and annual screenings (including cervical screening)
- Body-positive reproductive health care for all genders
- Autoimmune disease
- Thyroid disorders
- Type 2 diabetes
- Cardiovascular health
- Preventive medicine.
"My goal is to create a space for people to be vulnerable, forthright, and empowered as we work together to craft a plan to meet their health goals. Whenever possible, I like to search for the root cause of an illness or symptoms and try to help folks create a foundation that will support overall health. I love research and learning about the latest advances in medicines and sharing knowledge with my patients!"