Dr. Hsiung is a naturopathic doctor at Bastyr Center for Natural Health.
Community health, Women's Health, Pediatrics, Primary Care
I resonate with the naturopathic principle of "docere" - doctor as teacher, which I believe also includes being a lifelong student. Everyone's healing journey varies, but everyone also possesses the innate force to heal and sometimes need help to unlock this ability again. As a naturopathic physician, I am able to help guide people in there journey on their way to optimal health. While on this journey, I, too gain healing and insight, giving me more tools to help others.
Education and Affiliations:
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine - Bastyr University (2018)
- Certificate in Professional Cooking, Culinary Academy of Long Island, December 2010
- Bachelor of Arts, English College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) at New York University (2004)
- Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians (WANP)
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP)
- Pediatric Association of Naturopathic Physicians (PedANP)
Past Professional Experience:
Resident Naturopathic Doctor - The Kids Clinic, Seattle, WA September 2018 – April 2019