Bastyr Center for Natural Health accepts most health insurance plans. If you are uninsured or your plan does not cover our services, you may qualify for rate assistance.
Special rates for all uninsured patients
- All patients paying cash at time of service are eligible for a discount
- Nutrition visits are $35 when paid at time of service
- Homeopathy appointments cost a flat rate of $35, payable at time of service
- Counseling and mind-body medicine appointments cost a flat rate of $35, payable at time of service
Special rates for military and veterans
- Military ID or Form DD-214 required.
- Office visits are $35.
- Acupuncture appointments are $35.
Additional rate assistance is available to qualified patients
- Income-based rate adjustment. Requires two forms of income verification. Download Application (PDF)
- Special rates for seniors ages 62 and better
To learn more about our special rates and learn if you qualify, please call (206) 834-4100 to speak with a patient services representative. Our staff will work with you to ensure you receive the best care at the appropriate cost.
Rate assistance is offered to patients who are not billing their insurance. Fees must be paid in full at time of service. Income-based special rates require two forms of income verification (requirements listed in application).
Eligibility will be confirmed at check in, and reviewed annually from the date of enrollment. Patients with permanent disability status are exempt from annual review after initial enrollment.