Bastyr Center for Natural Health
3670 Stone Way North
Seattle, WA 98103
Dispensary Hours and Updates - COVID-19:
The Naturopathic and Chinese & Ayurvedic Dispensaries are open Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and closed for lunch from 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Alternatively, non-prescription supplements and wellness product may be purchased through our Wellevate online store at https://bastyrcenter.org/shoponline.
**Same day pick up orders cannot be processed within 30 minutes of closing.**
To Place Order:
- Call Naturopathic Medicine Dispensary: 425-205-8646
- Call Chinese/Ayurvedic Medicine Dispensary: 425-205-8656
Clinic Hours and Scheduling
Teaching Clinic phone hours:
- Mon, Tue & Thurs 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Wed & Fri 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Sat 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Private Practice phone hours:
- Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Upcoming Closure dates:
- November 24-26, 2022: Thanksgiving Weekend
- December 24, 2022 to January 2, 2023: Winter Holiday Break
- January 16, 2023: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 20, 2023: President's Day
- Spring Break Modified Schedule: April 3-7, 2023 (no teaching clinic; dispensary open Tue-Thu; private practice & lab open Mon-Fri )
- Dispensary only: Closed April 3 and April 7, 2023 - reduced operations for closure week (dispensary open Tue 4/4 through Thur 4/6 ONLY)
- April 8, 2023: Closed Spring Break Weekend
- May 19, 2023: Bastyr Community Day - Clinic closes at 12:00 P.M. noon
- May 29, 2023: Memorial Day
- Summer Break Modified Schedule: June 26-30, 2023 (no teaching clinic; dispensary open Tue-Thu; private practice & lab open Mon-Fri )
- Dispensary only: Closed June 26 and June 30, 2023 - inventory and reduced operations for closure week (dispensary open Tue 6/27 through Thur 6/29 ONLY)
- July 1, 2023: Closed Summer Break Weekend
- July 3-4, 2023: Independence Day
- September 4, 2023: Labor Day
- Fall Break Modified Schedule: September 18-22, 2023 (no teaching clinic; dispensary open Tue-Thu; private practice & lab open Mon-Fri )
- Dispensary only: Closed September 18 and September 22, 2023 - reduced operations for closure week (dispensary open Tue 9/19 through Thur 9/21 ONLY)
- September 23, 2023: Closed Fall Break Weekend
- November 23-25, 2023: Thanksgiving Weekend
- December 23, 2023 to January 1, 2024: Winter Holiday Break
Free underground parking is available for all patients.
Several buses serve the area (#16, #26, #31 and #32), and our building is wheelchair accessible. Click here to use King County Metro's trip planner to find a route to Bastyr Center.
Bastyr Center for Natural Health is the largest natural health clinic in the Northwest. Located on Stone Way in the Fremont/Wallingford neighborhood of Seattle, the building is one block south of Bridge Way.
Bastyr Center moved into its current building in February 2006. Our new facility is a LEED-certified green building, featuring sustainable building materials, environmental elements and energy-saving equipment. We offer several unique services on-site, including a Chinese herbal dispensary, physiotherapy equipment and lab facilities.
In keeping with our fragrance-free policy at Bastyr Center for Natural Health, we ask staff, students and faculty to refrain from wearing fragrances such as perfume, cologne or scented lotions while at the clinic. We encourage our patients to join us in supporting this policy.
If you are chemically sensitive, please be aware that practitioners use and dispense some scented botanicals including moxa for therapeutic purposes on the premises. We strive to be as sensitive as we can, but please be reminded that we are located in the city above a garage, which means occasionally events beyond our control can cause temporary odors.
Thank you for your consideration and understanding.