Bastyr Center for Natural Health
3670 Stone Way North
Seattle, WA 98103
Dispensary Hours and Updates - COVID-19:
Pick-up services and mail order now available. The dispensary is open Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. for phone orders and for pre-screened individuals to shop in store. We offer free shipping for a limited time on any order over $49. Handling/packaging fees apply.
Important note: On Wednesdays & Fridays, only pre-screened individuals who are in the clinic before 5:00 p.m. may enter the Dispensary sales floor. Any external patients picking up Dispensary items Wednesdays & Fridays between 5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. may place phone orders for curbside pick-up.
The CHM Dispensary is still open 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday, but to service end of shift patients the ND Dispensary will add an extra 30 minutes to each day.
Alternatively, non-prescription supplements may be purchased through our Wellevate online store at https://bastyrcenter.org/shoponline.
When arriving to the clinic for pick-up after placing your phone order, please call 206-834-4160 then dial x6102 to reach the dispensary order pick-up line and a staff will bring your order outside. **Same day curb-side pick up orders cannot be processed within 30 minutes of closing.**
To Place Order:
- Call Naturopathic Medicine Dispensary: 206-834-4114
- Call Chinese/Ayurvedic Medicine Dispensary: 206-834-4169
Clinic Hours and Scheduling - COVID-19:
Teaching Clinic phone hours:
- Mon, Tue & Thurs 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Wed & Fri 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Sat 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Private Practice phone hours:
- Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Upcoming Closure dates:
- President's Day: February 15, 2021
- Spring Break Modified Schedule: March 29 to April 2, 2021 (no teaching clinic, dispensary open M-F 9-5)
- Closed April 3, 2021
- Memorial Day: May 31, 2021
- Summer Break Modified Schedule: June 21-25, 2021 (no teaching clinic, dispensary open M-Thur 9-5)
- Dispensary only closed for inventory: June 25, 2021 (clinic open)
- Closed June 26, 2021
- Independence Day weekend: July 3-5, 2021
- Labor Day: September 6, 2021
- Fall Break Modified Schedule: September 20-24, 2021 (no teaching clinic, dispensary open M-F 9-5)
- Closed September 25, 2021
- Thanksgiving weekend: November 25-27, 2021
- Winter holiday: December 24, 2021 to January 2, 2022
Free underground parking is available for all patients.
Several buses serve the area (#16, #26, #31 and #32), and our building is wheelchair accessible. Click here to use King County Metro's trip planner to find a route to Bastyr Center.
Bastyr Center for Natural Health is the largest natural health clinic in the Northwest. Located on Stone Way in the Fremont/Wallingford neighborhood of Seattle, the building is one block south of Bridge Way.
Bastyr Center moved into its current building in February 2006. Our new facility is a LEED-certified green building, featuring sustainable building materials, environmental elements and energy-saving equipment. We offer several unique services on-site, including a Chinese herbal dispensary, physiotherapy equipment and lab facilities.
In keeping with our fragrance-free policy at Bastyr Center for Natural Health, we ask staff, students and faculty to refrain from wearing fragrances such as perfume, cologne or scented lotions while at the clinic. We encourage our patients to join us in supporting this policy.
If you are chemically sensitive, please be aware that practitioners use and dispense some scented botanicals including moxa for therapeutic purposes on the premises. We strive to be as sensitive as we can, but please be reminded that we are located in the city above a garage, which means occasionally events beyond our control can cause temporary odors.
Thank you for your consideration and understanding.