Dr. Peterson is a clinical faculty member at Bastyr Center for Natural Health, where he supervises students in Integrative Cancer Care.
Dr. Peterson strives to empower patients with education and provide guidance to support optimal health.
- Naturopathic oncology provider and acupuncturist at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Midwestern Regional Medical Center, Zion, IL, 2013-2015
- Naturopathic medicine resident with a specialty in Oncology and Hematology, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Midwestern Regional Medical Center, Zion, IL, 2011-2013
- Primary Investigator, Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP) Grant Recipient, University of Minnesota Duluth Medical School, Dept. of Cellular & Molecular Biology
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA
- Master of Science in Acupuncture, Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA
- Bachelor of Science in Biology (Cell Biology) & Chemistry minor, University of Minnesota, Duluth, MN
- Fellow of American Board of Naturopathic Oncology (FABNO)
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Diplomat since 2011