Ginger Tahini Dressing
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2-3 tablespoons raw sesame tahini
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 teaspoons raw apple cider vinegar (optional)
- 2 tablespoons mirin or cooking sake
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2-3 teaspoons fresh ginger root, minced
- 1/2-1 clove of garlic, crushed
- Crushed black pepper and sea salt to taste
In a mixing bowl, whisk together ingredients until mixture achieves a thickness.
Copyright 2009, Genevieve Sherrow, MS, Original Recipe.
Reprinted with permission from Nourishing Foods.