Become a bigger partner in your own health by joining MyChart, which gives you access to your medical charts any time of day.
In partnership with OCHIN, which supports our clinic’s electronic health record system, we are offering our patients secure, online access to their personal medical charts. Using OCHIN MyChart, patients can see lab results, view medication lists, make appointments, and much more — online, any time of the day or night.
Once you have signed up for MyChart, look for the button at right on the top of the Bastyr Center website to login, or go to https://mychart.ochin.org. For easy on-the-go access, download the app from the iTunes or Android stores.
To make an appointment at Bastyr Center to sign up for MyChart, or for more information, call (206) 834-4100.
- Multiple health care organizations share the MyChart service, therefore you may get notifications that do not pertain to your Bastyr visits. These notifications cannot be removed as these other health care organizations may need to send these types of notifications.
- Please check your email “junk mail” folders for MyChart email notifications.
- Please check with your pharmacy first, before requesting a prescription refill.
- Not all of your lab results will be available in the MyChart “Test Results” section. Only results from LabCorp and lab tests run at Bastyr will appear in here.
- You may get lab results before your provider gets to review and discuss them with you.
- If you request updates to your record via MyChart, then providers will only add your clinical updates to your health record during an office visit (e.g. if you request allergies, medications, and current health issues).
- Please use MyChart messaging responsibly:
- The content of your messages becomes part of your medical record.
- Do not use MyChart for complex or continuous questions to your provider; if this is the case then your provider will ask you to schedule a visit to discuss your questions.
- Bastyr is a teaching clinic so many of our providers work here part time. Therefore it could take up to four days to respond to your MyChart message. Please call 911 for emergencies.
- MyChart has functionality for you to manage your username and password if you forget them. Please use this functionality before contacting Bastyr Center.
Access MyChart online at: https://mychart.ochin.org/
Download the app from the iTunes or Android stores.